Part of a series about Diplograph’s Design, this note is a mix of design documentation and test content.
- List markers hang in the left margin, while the list text itself stays aligned with the main body text.
- On the smallest screens where there isn’t any left margin, the list is indented to make room for the numbers
- Likewise, the bullets for unordered lists also hang in the left margin.
- Nested lists are indented like so
- And back to the outer list again.
- Definition Lists
- Definition lists don’t have a marker; terms are italicized and definitions are indented.
- See Also
- Ink’s CommonMark Extensions: Definition Lists.
- List items that start with
[ ]are turned into task items.
- Lists can be nested to represent subtasks.
- Ones that start with
[x]are marked as completed.
- Items can be Tagged. Some of the tags are marked with a distinct color for easier scanning: Next Important Bug Question
- Mentions inside task items are styled similarly: @Someone. I originally added this to track who suggested books to me in The Book Pile.
- For feed readers, a checkbox control is shown instead.
- See Ink’s CommonMark Extensions: Task Lists.