An incomplete list of things I’m thinking about.
A pile of things to add to these notes: reading notes, queer theory notes, really good words, stock puzzles, escape rooms, Tetris randomizers, favorite recipes, skincare and makeup.
- Migrate the Diplograph’s Design pages to notes
- Links to placeholder notes should be distinctly styled
- Backlinks should include some contextual content
- Include journal post backlinks
- #question Should there be an Index page listing all notes? Perhaps following the filesystem hierarchy?
- #question How do tags interact with notes?
- Ability to override the text content of a cross reference link
- Add a todo note
- Support task lists in Ink
- Style these with a different list marker, e.g. a circle and checked circle
- Content Unit that recognizes list items that start with
- Mark up and style
#tags: #bug #high #medium #low #other
- Tags should not be colored when the item is completed
- #question When a task links to a note, should the backlink be marked up in a special way? Or perhaps it should go the other way: tasks on Notes should be aggregated into the Todo note?
- #question Do placeholder notes generate task items automatically?
- Include a section about task lists in the design pages
- Support for book lists
- A way of tracking who suggested books to me without revealing their names?
- Support nested lists
- #bug Ingredients should be in an
ul, since there’s an implied order to the their user?
- #bug Ingredients should not spread out to the height of the group when the steps are longer (may need a container element to take up space in the parent grid’s layout)
- Implements should use the
span.nameelement for a consistent structure?
- Make prep steps stand out more. Maybe they get some kind of label?
- Consider Barlow for subrecipe headers, to match the step numbers.
- Make subrecipe sections stand out more somehow? (background color?)
- Group recipe sections into a wrapper element to eliminate the
- Recipes should print nicely (using the grid style, probably).
- Additional kinds of content
- Recipe description
- Notes that apply to the recipe rather than a single step
- #bug Items without authors should be sorted by their title in bibliography listings
- #bug The external link icon for archive links are too small (inheriting the size of the archive URL)
- Support for informal reading list pages
- Informal citation style
- “Title by Author, Year.”
- Include content warnings
- Content warnings
- Support lists of content warnings on bibliographic item in database, model layer
- Optionally included in bibliographic entry listing
- Degrees of warning (e.g. “some”, “minor”)
- Inline citation items that don’t add their cite keys to the page’s cite key list
- Informal citation style
- #next Support
- Informal citation style improvements
- Include containers
- Include notes
- Adopt bibliographic content warning system for pages
- Ability to mark up parts of notes as private, that are omitted from published versions
- Option to suppress the replacement notice
- #low Table style with tall braces around
- #cleanup Metrics for monospaced code blocks should be calculated from fonts instead of hardcoded